Monday, February 8, 2010

Gym Adventures

I never thought going to the gym would be such an adventure. You see the gym bums, the super skinny girls, and then every once in a while see things and can't help but laugh. This morning was one of those mornings. Virginia and I were done working out and were on our way to the sauna. We made a little pit stop to the lockers to put our things away and Virginia very cautiously rounded the corner. I asked her what was taking so long and she said she's just afraid that someday she will round that corner and see some naked person there. Well, there wasn't so we put our stuff in the locker and headed for the sauna. As soon as we came out of the locker area there she was...that naked person that Virginia was afraid to see. Oh the irony!!!! It was kinda awkward because she was headed to the showers and you'...weird, so weird...yet, sooo funny.

1 comment: