Anywho...this year has started out pretty great. After spending a couple weeks a home over the holidays I was so ready to be back in Provo. I got things all in order for the semester, for Relief Society, and found a new found determination to do something amazing with my life. I love where I am in life right now.
- I have a good job working at The Bridal Center where I sell and alter formal gowns and wedding dresses. I have learned so much and it's just been fun. My favorite are the prom girls...they are just so excited to be in a pretty dress and they tend to show a little more excitement and enthusiasm.
- I live in Provo...for some people that doesn't seem like a good thing but i really do love it. Having mountains so close, having amazing friends, and learning how to drive in city traffic has been great. I never would have imagined living in Provo, UT but it's opened up a new chapter in my life-a good chapter at that. I've had some of the greatest experiences and have met some of the best people.
- I have decided to go back to school...scary, crazy, exciting, fun!!!! I can't wait to start again. This time I totally have direction, sort of, and a 5 year plan. I think I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. We'll see if if all pans out. Wish me luck cuz I'm totally gonna need it
What more can I say...life is good!!!
Yay to being caught up! I'm glad things are going so well for you. What's the 5 year plan and the ultimate goal? Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? (I've actually met a lot of people that didn't figure out what they wanted to be until they were over 30. so you're on top of it!) Best Wishes! Can't wait to see more adventures.
ReplyDelete