Monday, February 1, 2010

Annual Day After Thanksgiving Bowling...November 27, 2009

So every year we go bowling the day after Thanksgiving and it is always a blast! We normally get a couple games in but this was a little different. The first round was completely serious...who could get the highest score. The second round was basically to see how goofy you could bowl and the third was just normal and only about half of us kept bowling. Mom didn't want to ruin her amazing score!!!
This isn't the best picture we have ever taken but still a fun one...
Cute and cheesy! Kambrie, Taneya, and Marc
Just so you know...I really am that good! Ha! Can't you tell by the form?!
Go Bryler!!! No bumbers even...my little brother is growing up! ;)
Funny story...every Dad always gets the best score-ALWAYS. Well, this year proved to be slightly different. Dad finally came out on top in the third round. We all decided we had to come back after Christmas and have a re-match. We'll see how good that goes.
I believe they were seeing if they could actually bowl in sync...almost there girls!
I think Seth gets into this more and more every year. I think he has finally gotten the hang of the curve ball after quite a few years of practicing. He does pretty well now :)
So this is were the goofy begins. This way is so much more fun, in my opinion. A little competition every once in a while is nice but this is just too good of entertainment!!! If you have never tried you should. It's one of those things that should just be on your list of things to do someday. You won't regret it and you might get addicted...it's just that fun!
Yep...I got a strike!!! Or at least I pretending I did so Mom could get a picture.
Simone just waitin for her turn. She's been so great and is so much fun. Definitely glad that she's apart of the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment