I really don't even remember how this whole roadtrip got started but Chris, Drew, and I all decided to head to Idaho one weekend so we could have some adventures...
Here we are on our way!!!!

I think Chris is got bored in the back seat...you couldn't really hear anything so it got kinda lonely. Good thing he had the camera

Apparently we were all supposed to look off into the distance or something...I totally missed that memo...opps!

This was the cheesy one...who knows what Chris was doing ;)

Drew trying to look like he is thinking...hmmm....

Are y'all ready for this!? I am!!!

Half way home we stopped in Burley to get some dinner, gas the car up, and change drivers. Somehow I got kicked into the back and it was lonely!!! Good thing Seth called!

So Saturday was our adventure day and it started out bright and early!! Then we were off to ride horses. Luckily Simone was there to give Chris a quick lesson in riding!

And he did really well...

Luckily for Drew Seth was there to teach him some tricks on getting into the saddle-it's pretty cool

Chris and I tried to be really cool. In all actuallity I think Nick didn't like it so much and I don't think it was the most comfortable for either of us :)

The boys playin around like usual

Chris claims he is a horse whisperer....

...and a baby whisperer!!!

Chris and his excited face!!

Drew got brave and did some jumping...not bad til the end that is. But he was willing to try it which was cool
It was a pretty amazing weekend! And it all happened in Idaho....who woulda thunk it!
No comments:
Post a Comment