Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Window Painting

First of all, I L-O-V-E pinterest!!!! What an sweet resource! I have been a mom before and had to entertain a 15 month old ALL DAY! It is hard work. There are days I want to pull my hair, whine right back when Lincoln whines at me, or just lock myself in the bathroom and pretend nothing exists beyond the door. But then there are days you look at yourself and say...."yeah, I'm a good mom!" and give yourself a little pat on the back. And of course there is everything in between the highs and the lows. But I love the challenge most days. 
It's been crazy windy the last few days and so we don't go outside and play like I wish we could. I searched pinterest like crazy to find inside activities and gearing up for this colder weather. This little activity was so fun! It really kept his attention (which is crazy hard for this bundle of energy) for a good 8 minutes. Then he figured out how to pull them off the window and that became another game in itself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment