Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Busy Board

Lincoln is a very busy boy and loves to play with anything but his toys...the computer cords, the tv, the dvd player buttons, the garbage...so I am determined to make him the best toy ever. I just hope it keeps him busy like I imagine it in my mind. This is a little rough draft I drew up....(sometimes I have too much time at night when I can't work)  (:
This little thing is going to be amazing. It will be a 3D rectangle. 
*On the green side we will have a magnet board so he can play with letters and numbers, a light switch (that's the black and grey box), a push light (the circle), and a little rod with nuts and beads on it.
*On the blue chevron side there will be doors that open and close with some sort of picture behind them...I just can't decide what kind of pictures to use.
*The black and yellow side will have a wheel, a mirror, a door stop, and tube that balls will be able to go through. I want to have two different size balls with a hole in the center of the tube that will allow the smaller ball to go down to the very bottom and the larger ball come out the top.
*The red side is a fun little maze with knobs that can travel wherever Lincoln's little fingers will take them.
We also have one of these... (but a little different...what are they called anyway?) that we will put on the top of the box. 
 
What else keeps little guys occupied? I don't want to completely overwhelm him with things but I want to have a good variety...suggestions 100% welcome :)

Hopefully it turns out so good!! Real pictures to come! (if it doesn't fail)  :)

1 comment:

  1. Shayla! So glad to see that you are doing well. You are so good at keeping up your blog. I can't find your email anywhere so email me! jennyelisehadley at gmail dot com Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete